Foreshore Datacentre Infrastructure
The permanent availability of your business can be critical
to the protection of revenues and reputation.
Our facilities consist of two offshore datacentres, which form
the core of a fully meshed network that is completely independent
of any single telecommunications operator or Internet Service
We are committed to zero power downtime. To this end, our
datacentre has been designed from the outset to ensure that there
are no single points of failure and all critical systems in our
datacentre are duplicated or are provisioned using
constant monitoring ensures that any problem receives immediate
attention. This level of design and fault tolerance is
essential to businesses where the reliability of service to
customers is paramount.
Our datacentre infrastructure design includes the
- 100% service level agreement for power and network
- Diverse fibre connectivity to multiple telecommunication
- IP backbone service from multiple Internet Service
- 2N UPS and generators.
- 24 x 365 in-house operational support.
- Three level physical access security.
- Professional team of qualified engineers dedicated to network
- Extensive customer equipment and infrastructure monitoring
- N+3 air-conditioning and environment control.
- Sophisticated fire detection and suppression
Whatever the size or specific needs of your business, you will
find our facilities flexible enough to meet your expectations.